House of Hope
Who are we?
The House of Hope is your addiction education resource.
What do we do?
- We offer free classes about addiction and recovery.
- We link people to treatment options and wrap-around services.
- We hold educational forums all over WNY.
- We speak in any place where people want to
learn about addiction, and what can be done to prevent it.
- We meet with families who are searching for answers.
- We train recovery coaches and link them to families affected by addiction.
- We offer a support group for people grieving the loss of a family member to addiction.
Why do we do it?
- There is an addiction pandemic in our country right now.
- We believe education and advocacy are part of the solution.